The kids and me went and spent 2 days with the Gullett side of the family. And 2 days with the Gary side of the family. As always we had a terrific time! All of my family are always so gracious in how they make time to visit with us!! We love you all so very much!
Kids waiting to catch candy. I like this picture because here in KS where we live you won't see a modular truck. These trucks haul the big cotton bales.
After we left Olton, we went to Lubbock and met my Aunt Twyla and cousin Brandy for lunch. Later that evening my cousin Kai came over to Papa's house to hang out for awhile. It was so wonderful to catch up with all of them!
Last summer Murr's headstone had not been made. We went out to visit Murr's grave. The headstone was beautiful! We also brought jugs of water for the flowers.
Papa, Uncle Billy, the kids and me all went to church on Sunday morning. Aunt Gale slaved away in the kitchen and after church my cousins Amber and Brandy and their families came for lunch. My Uncle Les also stopped by for awhile. I love these times. They only happen once or twice a year so I cherish them greatly!
Jake ended up getting really sick. He had a super high temperature and his throat was very sore. We left Monday morning and drove all the way to the Dr.'s office in Wichita. I wasn't sure if we were going to make it. I am so thankful the speed limit just increased to 75mph!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment