Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happenings in February

We have had a very strange winter this year. We got just a little snow. Here is Cali running through the snow for the first time. She LOVED it! Sadie likes the snow too, she likes to lay in it and eat it.






This year on Valentines Day the kids had "cutie" day. Here is Kacie in her dress after school with her friends new puppy.

Jake never has worn a suit. I never thought to bribe him with a candy bar. That is what his teacher, Mrs. Haag did. She told him if he wore a suit and tie, he would get candy. Here he is with Kacie dressed up (he had already taken his tie off).
Jake made a Wichita State Valentines Box and Kacie made her sack in class at school.






I had to show this poster that a good friend of mine left on my porch to find. She had forgotten my birthday in February and felt terrible. So she used candy to tell me she was sorry and Happy Birthday. I loved it so much I have already used the idea myself.

Ben and the kids took me to eat for my birthday. Then Kacie read to me and snuggled me...she always makes me feel special!

No comments: