Sunday, March 27, 2011

Half Way to 70...


At River Side Cafe


Yes. On February 21st my husband informed me that I was half way to 70 years old. Are you serious? I had not thought of it that way...thanks babe!

Turning 35 was wonderful. My health is good. I love being married to my partner in life! And I love being a mom to Jake and Kacie! God has blessed me more than I could ever have imagined!!

Ben took the day off and let me sleep in. He got the kids ready for school and then we headed to a little dive for breakfast. River Side Cafe...yummy! We then spent the day just laughing and hanging out. For dinner we went to Chili's and had some more yummy food. Once we got back at home we had cake (Ben actually lit 35 candles for me to blow out) and ice cream. What a perfect way to spend my half way to 70 day!!


No comments: