Saturday, November 6, 2010

Working Mama = Busy Mama

It is crazy to think that here it is November and the last time I blogged was about the first day of school. I hope those of you who actually check in on us can forgive me!

I started subbing this school year and let me just say kuddos to the moms out there who work full time and take care of you husband and kids too!! I often find myself giving my family left-overs of myself at the end of the day. Ben actually took a sub call for me one evening when I was not home and he pushed the number that said no and do not call back for the evening...I am so blessed to have a sweetie who wants all of me and not my left-overs!!!

I am going to try and update the blog over the next few days...Lord willing!!

~jodie

No comments: