Friday, November 20, 2009

Lost Tooth in Yoder

Yoder is a small Amish town outside of Hutchinson. I was just telling Jill that I had not seen a carriage and horse the last couple of years that I drove through town. And wouldn't you know, there was one the day they happen to be with us.


Yoder has a restaurant that people will travel for miles to eat at. So we decided to eat lunch there and see just how good it could be. I have to say it was OK. Nothing spectacular. However, for Kacie it was a special place. She bit into her corn dog and bit the stick as well. And her loose tooth ended up barely hanging on. She did let me pull it, but it was pretty traumatic. Here she is in the car on the way home with her paper towel that would make it feel all better.

Our toothless Kacie!


On the way home from Yoder our little Honda turned over 200,000 miles.



No comments: