I am sure most of you can remember your "Field Day" in elementary school. Somewhere along the way the name got switched to "Fit Day". Ben, Kacie and myself went up to the school and watched Jake and his partner Gauge compete in the different events.
Speaking of Gauge. This guy has been one of Jake's really great buddies this year. The last day of school apparently a few of the kids started crying because they were going to miss each other over the summer. And Jake to my surprise was right in there with them. I figured he would be pumping his fists at the sight of freedom of the summer. No, Jake cried on the bus and was boo-hooing at home. It took him quite awhile before he decided it was all going to be ok. I am actually glad to see that Jake really cares for his friends and that he enjoys them so much...loyalty can be a hard thing to teach...praise God that He gave some of it naturally to our son!!
No comments:
Post a Comment