This is an accident picture that I liked the way it turned out. It was after the ceremony and the photographers were trying to get their lighting just right...And then bonehead me tries to sneak a shot and my flash goes off which sets off their lighting...it is a good thing to be humbled, right?
Kacie absolutely is a romantic at heart. She loves weddings!! Here she is dancing with her daddy. But she had to wait for her mommy to dance with him first. And it was very sweet because the wedding happened to be on my 33rd birthday...I can't remember the last time I got to dance with my LOVE on my special day.
If you look close at the left side of the picture you can see Kacie with her cousin Addi waiting to catch the bouquet of flowers.
Jake, Logan, Kacie, and Addi
No comments:
Post a Comment