Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Visiting Family in Omaha


We all had a wonderful time this past weekend visiting Kari Jo (Jodie's sister) and her family. It of course went by way to fast and the goodbye was bitter-sweet as I expected. They are moving to Germany the first of October. Justin, Kari's husband is in the Air Force and that is where their next orders are taking them. I am sad of course because they will be there for at least four years. However, I know that the Lord is going to use them there in mighty ways to bring Him glory. It brings my heart so much joy to see how they are truly wanting to live their lives for the right reason...
Kari, I will miss you and always know that I am here for you!! Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality and encouraging words!!



The kids had a lot of fun playing the Wii together. Amazingly there were only two Wii injuries!



Jake and Jordynn playing on the "spider web" at the Omaha Zoo. Awesome Zoo!

Jordynn and Kacie watching "Little Mermaid" together.


Cousins...Kacie, Jordynn, Jake and Hunter

No comments: